Blogs > Lighten Up With Dave

Dave Plumley is a 35-year-old Mentor resident who is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Monday, February 11, 2013

A new week, new opportunities

A day of "cognitive recalibration" for my diet. Yes, that's a quote from the Avengers. I splurged this weekend and enjoyed a meal out with my wife, and am quite content about it. If a diet means making major (or minor, if that's how you see it) adjustments for a short period of time to win a challenge, the weight always comes back.

I settle more in the camp of learning how to eat healthy on a regular basis and not only losing the weight but keeping it off for the long haul. Guess what? Not only did I enjoy a meal out with my wife, I also lost weight.

Sparring tomorrow should help that, too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home